On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Babiesrus Twin discount-10%


I found something out about Babiesrus this past week. They offer a twin discount for the purchase of two identical larger ticket items like car seats, strollers, high chairs etc. in the same order......so I needed two car seats for my daughter and we decided on the one we liked and went to check out....

Of course, I had other coupons and the cashier first discounted the seats at 10% each then took an additional 15% off each from a coupon I had for 15% off car seats and a $5 off $25 coupon at the end :) It is still available thru tomorrow 9/26 HERE

I am not sure if it truly matters if you have twins because I don't and it was just called the "twin discount" for 2 identical large items.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!