On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Green Kid Crafts Eco-friendly craft boxes delivered to your door!


 We had the opportunity to try a box from Green Kid Craft and my kids had the best time!  It was fabulous to get a box in the mail full of crafts to work on together.  The theme was Space and there were three crafts in all.  

  My daughter chose the sun dial and my son the rocket.






The sun dial was perfect for her because it had a small clay component and I let her use markers to color the stars.  The markers were not included but the clay was of course!  I just laid out a piece of paper towel under her because at 3 years old sometimes the coloring lines can go askew.





The rocket was fun and simple - My son picked the right craft- no "tedious" coloring involved.  Instead he got to get right down to business shooting it off by blowing through a straw!





Together they decided to make the shooting star- really, the hit of the entire box!  Here are a couple of action shots!


My kids thoroughly enjoyed their crafting evening with the box of Eco-friendly space-themed projects.  My son exclaimed, "these crafts are so fun because they all DO something!"

I would highly recommend them after our experience. We are considering ordering so that we get a fun box every month. It will encourage us to have a fun family craft night together.

To check them out go here to their website and you can use the code NEWSITE to take $5 off any order.

 In addition, they have a Facebook page- like them and let them know you learned about it here :)

 I was provided a sample box from Green Craft Kids and all opinions expressed are my own.


1 comment:

  1. These look fun...will consider them your kids look like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!