What:Market On The Move around 60 lbs. of produce for $10 You may even want to share your haul with a friend then it is only $5 each. The lines are often long so be prepared for that as well :)
Market on the Move provides a Farmers’ Market atmosphere at locations throughout the Phoenix and Tucson Metropolitan areas where partners and supporters of this program can come on a regular basis to not only pick up the free produce for distribution but also to acquire health education on Diabetes and Cancer Prevention as well as many other health issues.The volume of produce being thrown way exceeds our ability to rescue and distribute it to the needy thereby creating a need for thousands of partners and supporters to join with us in our food rescue efforts.The varieties for this Saturday's MOM (7 to 10 a.m.)watermelon, cucumber, yellow and hard squash, zucchini, jalapeno and caribe chilies and mixed colored bell peppers
More info. HERE
- Faith Builders Church, 949 E. Bell Road, Phoenix 85022
- Garden Christian Church, 8620 E. McDonald Drive,Scottsdale 85250
- Laveen Baptist Church, 5036 W. Dobbins Road, Laveen 85339This site will host about 12 vendors: Scentsy, It Works, Amadio Ranch, Mary Kay, Avon, Paparazzi/Pampered Chef, Thirty-One Gifts, SassyChey Bows, Pink Zebra, Kids Camp Carwash, Laveen Youth Football and Origami Owl.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 20615 E. Ocotillo, Queen Creek 85142
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 6301 W. Indian School Road, Phoenix 85033
- Pima Community College, 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz St., 85709
- St. Joseph Church, 215 S. Craycroft Road, 85711
- Saguaro Canyon Church, 10111 E. Old Spanish Trail, 85748
- Fort Huachuca, TMAC Pavilion, AZ 85613.
Come back and let me know if you go and what yummy produce you get :)