On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, June 23, 2014

Tucson Discount Card Winners



I want to help you get your Tucson Discount Card. I understand that it was hard to tell who the first 200 comments were from. The winners were the 200 comments on the ORIGINAL post with their 200 tagged friends.  That is 400 winners in total. 1 Per Person. I tried to delete duplicates and took that into account when I counted the first 200 that commented.  I took screenshots to help you check if you and yur friend can pick one up for free.















If you commented in these screenshots or your name was tagged in the comments please do the following to redeem your free card:

Go to the Maker House at 203 N. Stone (near Toole and Stone on the Southwest corner) and at the counter explain that you are one of the Arizona Families winners. They will also have this post to check off your name.

I was happy to facilitate this giveaway for the Tucson Discount Card and the Maker House and to support downtown businesses over the summer. I apologize if it was confusing because we were able to add additional cards. I did direct to the Original Post but I am sure that confused some people.

All in all, more people were able to get free cards.  If you are not in the screenshots and would still like a discount card they are $5 and can be purchased at the Maker House - many other businesses or HERE on-line.

I also hope that if you did not get in on this offer, you will continue to enjoy the deals and events I share and there is always the next giveaway to enter- somebody has to win ;)

Thanks for everything,




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!