On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, July 6, 2014

ToysRus Clearance Additional 70-90% Off



ToysRus has a Clearance Blast Sale going on with an additional 70-90% Off!

I stopped in today to check on the clearance that I saw advertised.  I checked the Tucson Broadway Store but this is supposed to be going on nationwide.  You can call or stop by to see your local store. As with all clearance deals, you may find some of these deals and you may not.  The deals I have found may no longer be at the store I went to either but they may still be there.  It looked like the sale was ending soon.

$5 Backpacks, 60c Doc McStuffins jump ropes, Art Kits $6

 Many different Skylanders items- all 70-75% off the listed prices!

 A fewKre-o KIts, Ninjango and LEGO Friends school supplies.

 I liked these masks! Also the giant dragon/castle was only $18



I loved the Little Pim- Chinese set for $10 and the guitars $15



ALL KINDS OF ELECTRONICS ACCESSORIES AT 70-75% OFF



A few party supplies- mainly Toy Story. 75% Off Marked prices.

Let me know if you go and what you find.

I only hit about 1/4 of the store. The clearance items are in every section just look for the clearance tags but they must be the colors listed above- not white tags.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!