On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

CVS Toy and Holiday Clearance up to 75% Off






I picked-up the things above Scrabble $2.49, Socks $1.75, Cup $1.99, Frozen Purse $3.75 and My Little Pony figure tube $2.49.

I decided to check my CVS today and found 75% off many toys  holiday decoration and gifts plus 50% off holiday food items.






AS with all clearance each location will vary. This was at the one on Tanque Verde and it did have a huge rack of Barbie and Princess games for $2.49 plus puzzles and Frozen Scrabble for $2.49.


Let me know what you find in comments :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!