On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Walt Disney World Social Media Moms Conference 2015 #DisneySMMC



My family and I will be heading to Walt Disney World in 8 days! I am attending a Disney Social Media Moms Conference there. I feel so blessed! I am so excited, thrilled, and can't even function very well day-to-day life because all I can think about is Disney. Although, we are attending a conference and there will be a lot of planning done for us, I continue to plan like crazy.

I will be sharing many of our adventures while there and hopefully will break into the world of vlogging :)

Until then, I thought I would post some of the planning I have been doing in the form of tips each day until the big day for us.

These tips should be helpful for both Walt Disney World Resorts and Parks as well as Dinseyland or maybe even a road trip or other family vacation.

Starting today look for the #DisneySMCC Planning Tips and let me know what tips you have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!