On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Walmart Wedensday for Me! GRRRREAT Produce Deals! 11/2/11



I like price-matching on Wednesday because there are deals for
Sunflower, Sprouts, Food City and El Super for produce not available any other day!
I will also price match Bashas, Fry's and Albertson's while there.
Walmart's policy says you do not have to have the ad with you but I printed my list to help me!

Go to the on-line ad for Food City HERE 
This week for me:
  • Squash 4lbs. for 99c
  • Avocados 3 for 99c
  • Limes 2lbs. for 99c
  • Brown onions 4lbs. for 99c
This week for me:
  • 5 corn for 99c
  • 5 lbs. of grapefruit for 99c
  • 3 lbs of bananas for 99c 
  • 5 lbs. of cucumbers for 99c

This week for me:
  • Red grapes 77c/lb.
  • Pineapple 97c each

This week for me:
  • 3 lemons for $1
  • Aspargus $1.49/lb.
Bashas'
This week for me:
  • 1lb. Starwberries $1.50
  • 6oz. raspberries $1.50
Fry's
This week for me:
  • Dole Bagged Salad $1

Albertson's
This week for me:
  • Honeycrisp Apples 99c/lb.

1 comment:

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!