On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Top 5 Reasons to Try Curves Complete and a Special Offer for Arizona Families



I decided today was the perfect day to share my first post about my Curves experience because I just fit into a size smaller jeans! 

I will be sharing before and after pics but give me a little more time to become a better "after". I have quite a bit of weight to lose and I have started with 16 pounds off already!

Here are my TOP 5 Reasons to Try Curves Complete:

1. CONVENIENCE- I am a busy mom and a 30-45 minute workout is awesome! 

2. ZUMBA- I am so happy there are Zumba classes at Curves and many time slots at my location.  Even if you do not "dance"- the music is fun and you will be moving :)

3. COMPLETE CARE - With Curves Complete you get the Curves fitness program, a customizable meal plan (including many restaurant options, grocery lists and no products you have to buy) and one-on-one coaching with support.

4. FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT- It is fun to socialize when you workout and I have been making friends since the first day.  It is so fun to see smiling, familiar faces...I also like that it is a women only club. (sorry guys)

5. IT WORKS! - I have been doing this for 3 weeks and I have lost 16 pounds- no gimmicks, no extra shakes, pills, ointments etc. I have so much energy and I feel clear-headed and ready for each day as a momma, teacher and blogger.

Now it is your turn:

Set up an appointment to try Curves for 1 week FREE- no obligation at all and if you sign up - that week is still free plus regardless if you sign-up or not you will get a FREE box of Curves Protein bars (not necessary for the plan but yummy and convenient) and a FREE Fitness Analysis .  

All you have to do is call 520-751-4242 or email curveseasttucson@yahoo.comand say you are making an appointment referred by Arizona Families! The special is for the Tanque Verde location only at this number.

Come join me! Really. Ladies of all different sizes, ages and abilities. The workout is tailored to you. The new Curves Complete and Zumba has really changed my life.



Curves is the largest fitness club chain in the world for women and is famous for its 30-minute Circuit with a Coach that works every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching. With Curves Complete, women have a fully integrated, personalized weight loss and weight management solution that includes the Curves fitness program, a customizable meal plan and one-on-one coaching and support. Backed by extensive research, Curves Complete has been shown to reduce fat, increase lean muscle, boost metabolism and help dieters lose weight and maintain weight loss. 

I have not received any compensation from Curves International to participate in the Curves Complete program.  All statements and opinions are my own. 




2 comments:

  1. Christina is already an awesome success story! I'm Christina's Curves Complete Coach, & I hope to meet her faithful female followers! We'd love to tell you about Curves & give you a free box of our yummy bars! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!