On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, May 31, 2013

Miss Nelson is Missing! Tucson Win 4 Tickets



My kids have the BEST and I mean the BEST time at all of the Live Theatre Workshop productions for kids.  They are also witty enough to keep the whole family engaged.  it is so great to see your kids genuine laughter as the characters express a moral through hilarity.

Miss Nelson can’t control her crazy classroom because she’s just too nice. But when she disappears, her replacement is the hard-as-nails, detention-loving, recess-canceling, homework-overloading substitute teacher Viola Swap! With the Big Test approaching, the kids suddenly realize how much they miss Miss Nelson and they’ll do anything- including hiring a private eye-to solve the mystery of her disappearance and bring her back.

When: May 26 - July 14, 2013 Sunday afternoons at 12:30 PM

Where: Live Theatre Workshop  5317 E. Speedway Blvd.

Cost: $5-$8

Enter to win 4 Tickets-  for your choice of performance date and time.

 You must be an email subscriber and leave a comment below letting me know what show you have seen at Live Theatre Workshop before or if this would be the first one? ( include your email in the comment that you are subscribed under)

Comments will be closed on midnight - Thursday 6/6/13

Sign-up for e-mails below- you must confirm with the first e-mail you receive in order to be eligible for the contest- If you are already a confirmed email subscriber that works too!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

23 comments:

  1. We have never been to one of these shows but my kids love this book so I know they would love this show! :) mamabeann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be our first show! This is one of our favorite books! brvsgrl@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that my grands and my 16 year old will love the show!
    catalinawoman@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have never been, but would love to! Thank you :-)
    Kelly52@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have never been, but it is on our list to try. Would love to win! smiliejen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be our first show and we love this book! Thank you :) annashomeschool@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great summer activity together, would love to take the fam (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be our first show, and we are looking forward to going! I loved this book as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first live show with me and the kids. beckic@cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have never been! Sounds like lots of fun!
    ashersmom01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this would be our 1st time and I'm excited about being introduced to the live theatre workshop! olliesmom5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We haven't seen any here yet. I would love to take my daughter, we read the books to her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We went to a few kids plays several years ago but I don't remember the names.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have never been but would love to. This was one of my favorite books as child. Lisa G.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, we have never been either. I thought I commented when this first opened. (It is a great give-away) but I am not seeing my entry. Glad I stopped by because I would have hated to miss the chance.
    tsmspt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We seen the brave little tailor, think that was the name. My daughter loved the show and had a blast. Daveycassy13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have never been to a show there! Sounds like the perfect outing for our little family. I would be very excited to see a show as would my family :-) royallewilson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't took my boys to a live performance would love to give them that opportunity, it would be nice to go for free if we would win the passes :) my email is enidg3020@yahoo.com I'm a email subscriber :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a wonderful time!! This would be my families first time there. How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. never been before, first time.

    ReplyDelete
  21. too late, that's alright

    ReplyDelete
  22. My kids and I have never been. :( We recently talked about it. I have a 6 yr old son and twin girls. ;) jennyrayy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!