On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, July 22, 2016

Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Week #1 Review


I was given the Nutrisystem Program for 3 months in exchange for my review and posts but like always the opinions and posts are all my own.
Nutrisystem Turbo 10  Week #1 Review

The first week was simple to follow- no guessing about portion size or anything and it really jump started my journey with notable results! The first week of food is clearly labeled in a box and includes some yummy shakes and on the go snacks.  The first day was a bit difficult for me and I am not going to lie - I felt hungry. My portions sizes were drastically different from my usual gigantic unhealthy ones and I couldn't wait for my next snack or shake.  By the second day, it was much better and I added in a lot more fresh veggies.
By the end of the week, I was feeling great. Two of the days we were on a road trip but the non-frozen items were easy to take a long and I even stopped at gas stations and made my shakes- it really was an easy on the go way to work on getting healthier. The snacks and breakfast bars went everywhere with me - even on our 5 hour helicopter journey! Nutrisystem Turbo 10 is working for me and even on my travel blogging journeys.

I noticed that my face was looking thinner even after the first week and when I stepped on the scale I had lost 5.4 pounds!

I cannot wait to share week #2 with you because I got to start adding in more foods and was traveling, so we will see how that goes.

See why I chose Nutrisystem HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!