On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Week #3 Spice it up! {A Review}

Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Week #3 Spice it up! 
{A Review}
I was given the Nutrisystem Program for 3 months in exchange for my review and posts but like always the opinions and posts are all my own.


I have been back home from vacation and besides one Las Vegas buffet in the 3rd week- I have been able to cook my own veggies...and lost of veggies.  I have been eating sautéed yellow quash and zucchini, roasted peppers and onions, asparagus, cucumber sticks, mini carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli this week. I have also been added chiles to my meals. Jalapeños on my sandwiches- sautéed peppers with my eggs and a lot of spice to my foods. I have made sure that I have gotten 4-6 serving of veggies each day and I love that part of the Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Program. It has helped me to try new vegetables and ways to prepare them- especially with the peppers and spice.



The desserts are really good and knowing that I get something sweet at the end of the day is helpful motivation during the day when you know those coworkers arrive with donuts.  It really isn't so difficult when I have so many chocolate options, ice cream options, and warm apple pie options- the dessert list is long- check it all out at Nutrisystem.com

So yep! this post is all about chiles, veggies and desserts - three things that have really helped me keep going without any hunger and without deviating from the plan.

Down 2.2 more pounds. Total lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks. 228 to 219!





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!