On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What a Charming Production of I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change at The Gaslight Music Hall!

What a Charming Production of 
I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change 
at The Gaslight Music Hall!
I was given tickets but all the views in this post are my own.

It is rare that my husband and I go on dates or even watch a movie without the kids, so getting to see a musical comedy was an extra special treat. It helped that the show was so funny and that the acting was fabulous. We went to see the Roadrunner Theatre's production of "I Love you, You're Perfect, Now Change" at the Gaslight Music Hall last weekend and we are really glad that we did.

I was not sure what to expect but I figured with the title, PG-13 disclaimer, and great Tucson talent would ensure that we would like it. I didn't however, think that we would both be laughing so much.  The hilarious reality of life and relationships makes for a really good show. As explained in the program, "The subtitle of the show is Everything you have secretly thought about dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives, and in-laws but were afraid to admit."
Real life couple, Chach Snook and Jodi Darling transition seamlessly out of one role into another as do the other two actors, Tyler Wright and Kelli Workman. There were two fabulous and sometimes comedic musicians on stage the entire show for a live score. The charisma that all of the performers had on stage whether they were portraying a couple, parents, siblings, or friends was palpable.The acting was great and the singing was fun. During the song, "I will be Loved Tonight" Jodi Darling's rich voice filled the hall.  Kudos to Chach as the director as well.

I suggest you do not miss this fun date opportunity. If my husband was laughing, I promise there will be some laughs for everyone.
See you at The Gaslight Music Hall in Oro Valley.
Showtimes:Thursday, Sept. 29, 7PM          Sunday, Oct. 2, 3PM         Sunday, Oct. 2, 6:30PM

Tickets and more information <------






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!