On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Fry's trip


So I heard about these deals around the blogosphere on so many sites, too many to count.  So with such success out there I figured I'd give it a try.

Small Pouch of Vanilla Hazelnut coffee $0.99 (my husband doesn't like flavored coffee, so I just pick up these small pouches for myself when he goes to work early and doesn't have time for coffee --I usually just mix regular and flavored to make it last longer)

Minute maid Frozen lemonade $1 (not marked at either of my stores, but I bought one to test it out)
Use: $0.75/1 from 7/25 RP
or
Use: $0.50/1 from 8/15 RP
Final=FREE  (now I have to go back....ugh!)

(5) Energizer Batteries at $5.59 (find the ones with the $10 iTunes gift card ad on it--need at least 3 with this on it...hard to find them)
Use: (3) $2 Safeway in-ad coupon (remind the cashier that each coupon can be used for two)(takes $10 off)
Use: (5) $2 peelies found on energizer batteries at the store (takes $10 off)
Load: $1 off energizer e-coupon HERE
Final= $6.95

and you'll get a $5 off your next order, plus you can submit for a free $10 gift card from iTunes for buying 3 participating packages of Energizer! 

If you have the Aj's Fine food coupon from Saturdays AZ Republic, then hand that to the cashier first.  My cashier happened to have been awesome.  I gave him the competitor coupons first and said I had the $5 off $25 and everything will be over $25 if he just scans first, so he did.  Then, instead of changing the price of all the batteries for the competitor $2 coupon, he just typed Comp Refund $2 (x5) and the end.  So I ended up paying $4.12 OOP and got the $5 OYNO and just submitted for the $10 iTunes!

I saw that Wheat Thins were $1.77 and there is a coupon on Facebook for $1/1, so I will go back for my Minute Maid Frozen Lemonades and $0.77 Wheat Thins Stix tomorrow!


**Here is a side note that I noticed while I was looking for the iTunes label on the Batteries.  Many of the batteries had similar rebate offers but they expired A LONG TIME AGO.  It made me start wondering about the battery age in general if the rebate expired 12/2008!!!  How good are those batteries?  Don't they lose power after a while?   I will certainly be looking on my battery packages for up to date rebates or ads on them before I buy them!   Something to keep in mind!

Happy Shopping and good luck finding the batteries! 



2 comments:

  1. So what safeway ad is the battery thing in? This one may be too complicated for me, altough I do need to stockpile ITunes gift cards for XMAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit more complicated than I care to do as well, but battery deals are far and few between so I figured I'd give it a try. The Safeway coupons are in this week's ad on the second to last page on the bottom right side of the page. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!