On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Fry's Trip Tonight 9/2



If you can't see it well, I spent $3, that's 94% Savings!

Here's what I got:

Dole Salads had peelies for $1 off a bag of Blends wyb a bag of Lettuce so I grabbed the cesar salads, yum! Plus I used the $0.75/1 coupon from HERE and you can get a coupon from playing the game HERE too.

Blue  Bunny Ice Cream (actually frozen yogurt) 
Use: Basha's In-ad shocker coupon for $1.67  
Use:  $1 off Yogurt from bluebunny.com
Final=$0.67

Milk was $2.19 (we were totally out, ugh)

Tide Stain Release Deal: 
Use: Safeway In-ad coupon for $5.99,
Use: $3 Mfg coupon from 8/29 PG,
Load: $3 Ecoupon on frysfood.com
Final= FREE
(Note, you can do this again at Safeway by loading the $3 coupon on you safeway card HERE.  I have a feeling I'll be using a lot of Tide Stain Release now that my kids are starting soccer next week :)

Kraft Dressings:
Use: $1/2 Albertsons In-ad coupon,
Use: two $0.55/1 Mfg coupons from 8/29 SS
Final= Two for FREE

Martha White corn muffin mix $1, blueberry muffin mix $1.19
Use: $0.35/1 coupon from HERE (print 2)
Final=$0.19 total for one of each kind

Ronzoni $1
Use: $0.55/1 from HERE (90210 zipcode), $1/2 smart harvest HERE, Plus my Fry's had Garden Delight so use $0.75/1 coupon HERE to get those for free too (I will be going back I guess)
Final= As low as FREE or $0.50each



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!