On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Target Trip


I went to Target to get a new prescription filled.  I had my coupon in hand for $10 Free gift card when you fill a new or transfer prescription from one of their ads the past week.  Here's a tip, clip these coupons when you see them in an ad and file them.  You never know when someone will get hurt or sick and you'll need to fill presciption.  I paid $10 for my prescription and got $10 back!

While I waited for my prescription to be filled I of course walked around.  This is what I found:
  • Select Pillows on Clearance for $4.98 and larger ones $6.24 (I bought 3 and they looks so cute on my sofa!)
  • Select Rugs (5x8) on Clearance for $24.98
  • Select Bedding on Clearance from $7.98 to $24.98
  • Select Backpacks $7.48
  • School supplies are 75% off
  • Goodie Hair clips Clearanced $1-$2
  • Dollar spot is 50% off brown dot items (hurry, stuff is going fast!)
Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!