On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tucson: 22nd Street Thrift Store


 


This store is a little gem on the East side of Tucson.  It's a great place to find all things for your family, from clothes, toys, shoes, furniture, Halloween costumes, and so much more.    There are coupons found in the Tucson Shopper that you receive in your mail.  The coupon is usually for 50% off one item.

I didn't realize they had a website, but I was wanting one of those coupons so I thought maybe I should google it.  Turns out they do have the coupon on their site:



To print this coupon go HERE and print out the home page. The coupon is in the upper right hand corner.


The store has bargains everyday, even without a coupon! 

Everyday they have 50% off selected tag items. 
On Sunday and Monday selected tags are $0.99 (tags change weekly)

Make sure to go and look for your Halloween costumes or for accessories for your costumes!!

Cents'Able Shoppin!



2 comments:

  1. I find it hard to shop there, but everyone else seems to love it. To me the clohtes aren't in size order, so I can't find anything that works for me without massive searching. I do know if you make a donation at Savers (in the back) they usually give you a coupon for $3.00 off your next purchase.. I tend to be a Savers shopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hopping with us Janelle! And can I say I love that you guys are Tucson peeps!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!