On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, December 27, 2010

Free Glade and Airwick at Fry's





I went to Fry's tonight and will probably go tomorrow to use my final competitor's coupons and the promo all coupons worth a dollar. Yes they are stopping the promotion that they ran for such a long time :(
It has been so fun but tomorrow 12/28 is the last day.

Now for some good news- Glade Winter products, candles and sprays were marked down to $1 at my Fry's and there was a tearpad right in front of them for $3 off of $3. Airwicks were marked down to $1.50.

Glade Deal
Buy Glade candles/sprays $1 each
Use $3/3 tearpad or $1/1 from the Safeway Thanksgiving Savings booklet or $1/2 candles $3 off 3 product or $1.50/2 sprays from HERE
Final: As low as FREE

Airwick Deal
Buy (1) Airwick Vanilla Cashmere candle $1.50
Use $2 coupon from SS not sure the date or from HERE
Final: .50c money maker

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Which Fry's is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! I found these by the pharmacy in a display at Fry's on Speedway/Pantano last night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're in Tucson! :)

    Hopefully one of my Fry's will have these on sale as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry yeah-Tucson if you are in PHX I have seen reports that the Glade is on sale for $1.59 so a bit more but still a pretty good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no no. I'm in Tucson!! I was just excited, there are many AZ coupon blogs, but you're the only Tucson one I'm aware of. Actually.. I think the Desert Deals Diva is in Tucson. lol.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!