On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Best of the Supermarkets (Fry's) 1/26-2/1, 2011


This will be a new weekly feature and I am posting what I find to be the best for me and my family.  If I find any others that I like while shopping I will post them as an update.  I will also post links to the supermarket ads.

So far, I am only planning on going to Fry's because of their great deals!
Fry's
(This week competitor coupons are being accepted again, all coupons are worth $1 and there is a mega buy 5 save $5 sale which I will mark the items with * if they are part of this promotion) 
Mangos .77c
Red Seedless Grapes .97c/lb.
Roma tomatoes $1/lb.
Kroger cottage cheese/sour cream $1
Yoplait Singles .44c
Use .50c/4 from HERE
Plus .50c/10 Target from HERE
Final: 20c each when u buy 10

Philadelphia Cream Cheese .99c*
Use .50c/2 HERE
Plus .50c/2 from Target HERE
Final: .25 each when u buy 2

Kraft Cheese Singles $1.49*
Use $1/1 from HERE
Plus $1/2 Target HERE
Final: FREE when u buy 2

I Can't Believe it's Not Butter .99c*
Use .60c from RP 1/23
Final: FREE

Arrowhead 24 Pack Water $2.99*
Use possible peelies $1/2
Final" $2.49 when u buy 2 (plus Catalina deal buy 4 get $4)

ALL laundry detergent $2.99*
Use $1 from SS 1/16
Plus buy ALL get free Clorox from Albertson's savings book
Final: $1.99 for ALL and bleach!

Finish Dishwasing Tablets 20 ct. $2.99*
Use $2.25 from SS 1/2
Plus $1.50 Target HERE
Final: .76c overage

Pampers Wipes $1.49*
Load Fry's $1 e coupon HERE
Final: .49c

Reach Toothbrush $1*
Use $3/3from SS 1/9 or $1/1 from RP 10/10
Final: FREE when u buy 3

Softsoap .88c
Use .35c from Fry's Pharmacy Book
Final: FREE

Garden of Eatin' Chips $1.79*
Use Whole Foods $1 HERE
 Final: .79c (thanks, Sheryl)

Similac price?
Use $3 HERE
plus $2 Target HERE
Final: ? hopefully decent price I will check tmrw :)

To see the Fry's ad go HERE

2 comments:

  1. major bummer Fry's at Harrison and 22nd out of toothbrushes, but I'll check Pantanio and Speedway on my way home from Volleball practice tonight,
    Killer trip 61% savings and that was with getting 2 items not on my list of sale items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score, had the 3 of the $2.00 of 2 coupons on reach, bought 6 total plus for Mac and cheeses, 5 of the toothbrushes go into my stash for OCC, 80% savings and that was after buying DD a snack since it was late and sh'e been at volletyball practice

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!