On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Disney Movie Rewards-25 Points!


Go to Disney Movie Rewards and add this code for 25 free points:

CHIHUAHUA

If you own Beverly Hills Chihuahua you can enter the code on it to also print out 2 coupons for $10 off Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 on Blu-ray combo pack.

You may be surprised at what you can acquire for free and free shipping from this rewards program. I just got a 3/4 size real electric guitar and amp delivered yesterday!!!! FREE FREE FREE-well after 5, 000 point but still :)

NOTE: You should log into your account every once in a while so that your points don't expire.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm saving my points for the amp for Addie, I'm 1/2 way there, don't know if I'll make it or not, but that's what she wants for XMAS wish you could purchase the points your missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always check ebay :) May not be worth it though? I actually asked for my niece's movie codes because they don't do the DMR.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!