On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jamba Juice Coupons- I tried them yesterday!




You can go HERE to print these three Jamba Juice coupons that do not expire until 1/19/11. I decided to give them a try yesterday morning on my way to work and the oatmeal was yummy-there are different flavors to choose from :
(blueberry/blackberry/banana/apples and cin/brown sugar)
I chose apples and cin-YUM!
I also got the Coldbuster drink that says $2 but my cashier says no the code made it a $1 !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!