On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mall Clearance

I went to Park Place Mall in Tucson and with the little bit of time that I had, I found some stores that have some good clearance sales:

Sears (although I believe that these prices are going to go down...I almost think that the "clearance" prices are much like sale prices)
I did find a cute belt for $1.99 and two small wallets for $0.99 each (Christmas for cousins next year)

Charlotte Russe - $5 clearance!!!  I didn't personally find anything, but they have shoes and clothing for $5!

francesca's collection's - 30% taken off already marked down clearance.  I have never been in this store before, but I thought their clothes were really cute.  I found a shrug sweater for 9.98 + 30% off = $7.62 (ish)
NOTE: There is a no return policy on their clearance items, so try on items!

Hopefully, I will make it back there soon to check out some more stores.  If you end up going and find some great deals, let us know!


1 comment:

  1. Nope being good, might, might go to Target and see what toys are looking like, but otherwise it's a cleaning day around here

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!