On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yet, Another Twice as Nice Coupon $4/$20



I am really into all these Twice As Nice deals lately!!!  
I went there the other day and bought 4 pairs of girls shoes for my daughter, 3 shirts for myself and adorable Loeffler Randall for Target ballet flats for me too!  
All for $32.....
So HERE is another coupon that you can e-mail to yourself
for $4 off of a$20 purchase at Broadway/
Prudence and Grant/Alvernon locations!

(Thanks, Donna!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!