On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

My Dillard's Finds....One more day for extra 40% off clearance



$9.90
I went to Dillard's on Thursday and took advantage of the additional 40% off of already reduced prices.  
The shoe department was crazy but there were many nice boots and such at great prices.  I got those sparkly, purple Converse for my self!
$15.30
Same jacket (front view) Blue LRG $7.92 Green Puma $6.47
For my son I purchased that awesome gray Guess jacket and an LRG shirt and Puma t-shirt.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I can't wait to hear my students comments :) I just have to wait for a "dress-down" day and I will rock 'em!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!