On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

National Geographic Little Kids $12 plus free Putamayo Kids World music CD



I am so excited aboout this offer today!  I was just looking last week for a subscription to this magazine.  
My four year old and I were reading one and it was soooo fun and educational! 
I went on line to look for National Geographic Little Kids and a year was  $15-$23
But if you go through HERE at Plum District you will get a 1 year subscription for $12 plus a free Putamayo kids Sampler CD!!!! 

I just ordered for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!