On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Day Flowers!

A nice option for the hubby?


I thought that I would share this adorable bamboo plant that I am going to send to my grandmother who lives in another state.  I like to buy her plants more than flowers because I think she enjoys them more.  The above bamboo plant with vase is $39.99.

ADROABLE $29.98
SO SWEET! $24.99
This Proflowers site also has great deals on flowers....



 If you would like to check out their many options for Valentine's Day or any other occasion go HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!