On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Walgreen's Trip

Lots of Dora and a few Toy Story toys!

I went to Walgreen's today after dropping my son off at his first day of preschool (insert huge sigh here).  I guess I needed some "deal therapy" to keep my mind off the fact that he wasn't with me. (He did great by the way).

So on to the trip...
  • I went to buy Children's Ibuprofen to keep at the school nurse's office and BAM it was Buy One Get One Free and with my 20% teachers discount I got 2 large bottles for $3.99 and used a $2 register reward from my Pampers last week.

  • I got a Gillette Fusion proglide razor $8.49 and used a $5 coupon from PG booklet (there is also a $4 coupon in 2/27/11 PG insert) and got a $4 register reward back.

  • Then I saw the toy clearance which was a huge bin -see pic. and bought my son a first day of school truck set gift $2.49 and two tablets of tracing paper on clearance for $1.27 each- used $4 register reward.

I did not roll into any new register rewards but that is fine with me because i don't adore the register reward system....and do not go to Walgreen's all that often.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about Walgreens. It even stresses me out to think about it. Their coupon policy stinks and cashiers are clueless about it. Grr. I will stick to CVS.... :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!