On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Best of the Supermarkets 3/2-3/8, 2011

These are my favorite deals for this week- I think I will be getting most of my groceries at Bashas'.



Bashas'
All coupons worth $1 this week and I love the deals on dairy and meats in my Bashas'.  They clearance things out in these areas awhile before the expiration date and the prices are excellent especially if I have a coupon in my binder!

Avocados .50c each

Gala, Red, Fuji, Granny Smith apples .87c/lb. 

Red/Green Seedless Grapes .77c/lb.

Mangos .47c each

Onions (yellow) .47/lb.


Basha's 1 dozen large eggs .88c each dozen -limit 2 (fri-sun only)


Rotisserie Chicken from deli $3.99 -limit 1 (fri-sun only)


Senderson Farms Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.67/lb.


Shamrock Farms Sour Cream-16 oz size  $1.69
Use .50c from RP 1/30/11
Final: .69c


Juicy Juice bottle $2
use .50c from HERE
Final:$1

Eggo Waffles $2
Use $1/2 from Basha's ad
plus $2/3 from Safewat frozen food bklt
Final: $1 each when you buy 3







 Fry's continues with all coupons worth $1 and continues to take competitors $ off coupons...Like this ONE $10 off $50 from Fresh and Easy!!!I am not going to do a big shopping at Fry's but I will probably make a lightening fast run for these three things-toilet paper screaming deal!

Blueberries .99c
Green Giant fresh Steamers Vegetables $1.37
Use .50c/2 from HERE
Use 50c/1 from HERE (gracias, Sheryl!)
or $1/3 from Safeway Frozen Food booklet
Final: As low as .37c each

Charmin 12 double rolls toilet paper $5.88
Use $3 ecouponf rom HERE
plus .25c from PG 2/27/11
plus $1 off or $3 off (if sensititve is included) target coupon from  RP 2/20/11
Final: Free or .88c if all coupons come off and depends if the sensitive is included

Albertson's is of course NOT doubling coupons which I get so used to that it is hard for me to shop there sometimes but I will probably run in for my La Estrella and the following:

Arrowhead Spring Water 24 pack 16.9oz $2.99
Use yellow peelies that I found at Safeway $1/2
Final: $2.49 for 24 packs!

JollyTime Popcorn .88c -limit 2
use .5oc from RSS 2/13/11
Final: .38c

1/2 Gallon Albertson's milk .78c

Sara lee bread $1.49
Use $1 off milk from tearpad
Final: $1.27 for bread and 1/2 gallon milk above

Safeway continues to make all coupons worth $1 and again not too many things this week but a few for me!

Pillsbury Crescent rolls $1.50
Use .75c from Safeway Football bklt 
or .40c/2 from SS 1/30/11
Final: .50c - $1 each

Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese Lucerne (Safeway brand) $2.99 with in ad coupon

Cantaloupe .99c each! My kids love!

Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.77 with in ad coupon






3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find the Target Coupon, did they pull it, Ugh, even without it, it's a great deal.

    Vickie AFScrapperMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- I so forgot to put where it was from...I do a binder system and so I cut and organize and have to go back and look at coupon preview to see what insert they are from and I forgot :( So the Target coupons were in the Red Plum insert from 2/20. I think i got them in AZ Republic and the mailer to my house not the Star. I hope you have it :) I will change in post too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept looking at the Target.com site, no biggy, it's still a killer deal

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!