On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

University of Arizona Peace Corps Fair- 3/2/11



So I never served in the Peace Corps but I would have liked to and who knows in the future maybe when my kids are grown I can live out that dream :)
  I love living in a multi-cultural society and I think this fair which promises to have performances from different countries will be cool for my children to see.

What: 50th Anniversary Fair and Gala
From the website:
From the website "Join the University of Arizona Peace Corps/Fellows and Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of Southern Arizona for the Peace Corps Fair 2011: Tucson and the World. The fair will feature elaborate cultural exhibits, photography and music from more than 50-70 countries.  Representatives from Fellows’ internship agencies serving the Tucson community will also be present. This event is free and open to the public and normally attracts a student and community audience of 600"
When: Wednesday 3/2/11 from 4-7pm
Where: The University of Arizona Student Union Grand Ballrrom

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!