On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Shopping Trip 3 stores=87 items for $34.31 with pics :)

I had a crazy late night shopping trip tonight.....Mainly, all I needed was milk and a few snacks for my son to take to kinder...of course I ended up stocking up on some other things with sales and coupons! Not as good as Fry's with competitors and I did go a bit wild at Circle K-I am happy though!

First, I went to Bashas':
14 Langers 32 oz juices $1 
Used 14 $1 off any blinkie (Thanks, Leyla for the extras!)
Final: FREE
4 Shamrock Farms Lactose Free Milks $1 (reduced because they expire in 3 days- I am gonna freeze)
Used .55c/2 from SS not sure date
Final: .50c each
1 Hickman's dozen eggs $1 (reduced exp. in 3 days-will use)
No q
Final: $1
Aspargus $1.47/lb
Final:$1.93
2 Strawberries .97c each
Final:$1.94
1 Tropicana 59oz $2.99
used $2 f(no longer available)
Final:.99c
Total trip:$7.86

Then, I went to the CircleK by Bashas' on Camp Lowell/Swan because today at the coupon swap the ladies tipped me off to some discounted items in bins...(Thanks, Valerie and Leyla!)
I purchased:
2 neosporin
2 Trim tweezers
6 packages of sunflower seeds
3 cornuts
3 Ritz bits
3 Cheez-it
1 Aveeno lotion
7 Clif bars
15 small ritz cracker and cheese snacks
Total trip :$17.85
( I am not sure on individual prices and it seems a bit pricey but I went through with it...the cashier was using a calculator and ringing things up without any names because they wereon  clearance but still ok prices)

Finally, I stopped at fry's for gas and a few drinks.

I purchased:
2 Annies mac and cheese $1
Used (2) .50c /1 from tearpad
Final: FREE
8 Horizon milk singles $1
Used $1/2 from tearpad
Final:.50c each
10 Fuze drinks .75c when u buy 10
Used (5) B1G1tearpad- took off $1.25 for each free one
Final: $2.50 for 10
1 Bic markers pack $3.99
Used $2 from HERE (Thanks Sheryl!)
Final: $1.99
1 Turkey hot dogs to go with the mac and cheese tomorrow :) $1.25
no q
1 vitamin water $1 (Thirsty!)
no q
Total trip:$8.60 (used $1.25 cat too)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!