On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Levi's Event at ASU and UofA FREE!



What: The Levi’s® Curve ID Studio Is Coming to UofA and ASU! We're challenging you to get fitted for the perfect pair of jeans to rock this fall! You're invited to:
-Receive a personal Levi’s® Curve ID custom fitting
- Complimentary hair & makeup styling
- Photo Station
- Exclusive gift
- Refreshments and more!
Plus, it is a battle between ASU and UofA the school with the most number of jean fittings can possibly win a $10K grant for your school to be shared amongst your women's arts, academics and athletic groups.

Bring your student ID and come down to the Studio!
Space is limited. First come, first serve. . NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Restrictions may apply; see official rules at event for details. Sponsor: Levi Strauss & Co.

 To see moe pics and get more info go HERE


Where:The Mall at University of Arizona AND Hassayampa Pavillion, Arizona State University
When: Tuesday, OCtober 18, 2011 10am-6pm
Cost:FREE

4 comments:

  1. I might just do this tomorrow since I'm there anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG cool I wish I could it really looks fun- let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over at around 1 and the line was pretty long, it looked like the freebie was some gourmet type candy and maybe a nail polish, I was so wiped out from my ASL midterm I didn't wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah well I don't think I would have wanted to wait forever either...btw did you hear anything about a shooting at uofa when you were there?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!