On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walmart Wedensday for Me! GRRRREAT Produce Deals!



I am not a huge fan of Walmart to be honest for many reasons...however, I did try price matching last Wednesday and I think I may have to stop by on Wednesdays for produce deals!  

The reason I am going on Wednesday is because there are deals for Food City and El Super for produce that are only available on Wednesdays and Walmart will likewise only honor the prices on Wednesday.

Last week the deals were great and they are again this week because of price matching!

Go to the on-line ad for Food City HERE and you can even make a printable shopping list of the things you want to get- Walmart's policy says you do not have to have the ad with you but I printed my list to help me remember-They also have other day specific deals.

This week there is 5 corn for 99c, 8 lbs. of onions for 99c, 3 lbs of bananas for 99c and 3 lbs. of jalapeƱos for 99c and so much more!

Keep in mind, you can price match anything in the ad I am just focusing on Wednsdays produce deals :)

(Thanks so much Leyla for your ingenuity on this deal!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!