On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

FREE Newspaper with coupons in Tucson- delivered to your door!



I just received my Sunday delivery of YES!  Your Essential Shopper- published and distributed by the Arizona Daily Star for FREE.  It is a short newspaper with a few articles but contains advertisements and coupon inserts. 

This week's Smart Source was in there-WOHOO!

I had never heard of it and then a friend told me about it (Mil gracias! Leyla!) and all I had to do was call (520)807-8050 and is now on the way to me delivered every Sunday free of charge.

Call today and see if they can deliver it in your area :)

4 comments:

  1. I called. They had no clue what I was talking about. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ask for the "YES" Paper? I just called anf the woman I talked to said to ask to speak to a supervisor if the person doesn't know what it is. Sometimes it isn't offered in all areas but they should be able to check that and if it is, get it started for you in a coupole of weeks. Please let me know if it works. Call 520-807-8050 and ask for the YES paper. Hopefully you get somebody a bit more informed this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I would just love for them to STOP throwing this trash in my driveway.. They are letting every crook know I am not home the first part of the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they Deliver. We live in Tucson, AZ yet they threw it in the one water puddle. At least it was in a bag! The coupons are great!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!