On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Market on the Move- Pics of veggies from today!



I stopped by the MOM (Market on the Move) this morning at 9:20am and there were long lines.  I didn't have time to wait because we were heading to the Kids Poetry Joey-Family Days and Physics Fun at the UofA.

 I did call my husband and ask him to go so the pic is what he got for $10. 

He loves to make home-made salsa so the tomatoes are great for that!

I feel like the amount of produce for the money is about what I get with Walmart Price -matching but I can pick some of the things we love- I may try this again though if they have melons or more pineapples.

Does these seem to be the amount and variety that you got at MOM recently?  Share pics if you have 'em :)

2 comments:

  1. I went to the same location as your hubby and got the same stuff. I got a lot more yellow squash though. Terribly long lines today---waited an hour with the kids in tow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep he said like almost 2 hours...I am surprised he waited but I think he was happy about the corn and tomatoes! That must of been crazy with kiddos...

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!