On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Alice In Wonderland - Presented by CYT- Don't Miss It!

My family and I had the opportunity to have a fun night filled with "fabulosity" with the Christian Youth Theatre (CYT) and their production of Alice In Wonderland!

  The intimate theater at PCC was perfect for a children's musical production.  The scenes were all very well done.  My 5 year old was at the edge of his seat, laughing and clapping.  My two year old was smiling at all the characters and very excited about the giant cookies that Alice was eating.- LOL!


Both the normal sized Alice and the 3 inch tall Alice were excellent actresses ♥
 White Rabbit was my son's favorite.  He loved his precise footwork as he jumped in the air.  I think that everybody did an excellent job!  The cast was  much larger than I expected and I even counted over 50 on the stage at one time!  

 The show is a  good time for the entire family with jokes that Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum have an "acute co-dependency problem".  The Motown flavored flowers in their exclusive club also croon "ewww".... and explain how Alice is just "crabgrass" to them.


 
Even intermission kept true to the Alice theme.  

The drinks my kids had were labeled  "eat me" and "drink me"= very witty!


Make sure to see if things get "curioser and curioser" in Wonderland for yourself.


What:Alice in Wonderland  A fantasy filled with flowers, animals and objects that sing, dance, recite poetry and play Simon Says with a crabby Queen of Hearts. Alice in Wonderland is guaranteed to have you using new words like “frabjous,” “brillig” and jabberwocky. Purchase tickets HERE and help CYT grow on Facebook as well!
When: Saturday, Mar 17th – 2:00pm, 7:00pm Sunday, Mar 18th – 2:00pm, 7:00pm
Where: Pima Community College 2202 West Anklam Rd.
Cost:$10

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your review of last year's "Alice in Wonderland"! I'm the mom of the 3 inch Alice, so of course, my opinion isn't objective. CYT is presenting "The Secret Garden" this week at Pima Community College West Campus. Our next show after that will be "The Wizard of Oz". So, as you see, the magic continues with CYT! Thanks again for the review; hope to see you in the audience this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!