On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, April 8, 2012

FREE 5X7 Folded card from Walgreens- Maybe you can make an Easter card for yourself?



When I go the text that there was a FREE 5X7 folded picture card available through Walgreens, I decided I was going to make an Easter card for us to keep in a scrapbook with one of our new Easter pics. 

 I was thinking bunny pic...ummm yeah right!  My daughter will not do the Easter bunny thing, free or costly- she will not hang out with a dressed up bunny!  

We do like to get a little gussied up for the Spring festivities though, so I do have some cute pics of egg hunts and such.  The next problem is not sure if I got a good one together...but enough of me rambling on and on.

Did you get any cute pics you could put a cute folded card to pick up from Walgreens?

USED CODE FOLDFREE- Expires today 4/8/12.

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!