On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Cup Connection- Get a Variety of K-cups Delivered to Your Door



I had the opportunity to review an awesome product from One Cup Connection.  Have you heard of them?  Go HERE and check them out!  They are on Facebook too! This is what arrived for me!


The  "pick-a-pack" comes  with K-cups of your choice.  I was able to pick something for everyone in the family in their 8 count "Pick-a-pack" box that arrived at my door!

Your choices for $5.99

I chose:
1 Celestial Seasonings Tea for Daddy (not a coffee drinker)
2 Apple Cider for the kiddos
Coffee for me:
1. Kahlua=yum!
2. Green Mountain  Caramel Vanilla Creme
3. Green Mountain  French Vanilla Decaf (for the weekends)
4. Newman's Own
 5. Gloria Jean Butter Toffee
#1and #5 were my favorites and I will definitely be getting full packs of those!  that is what is brillant about the "pick-apack" - you can try before you buy a larger pack of just one flavor k-cup.



My son was very excited to use the Keurig for a drink for himself.  It was the first time that the Keurig had been used for a drink other than coffee.  He did, of course have to sample his cider with a twisty straw :) 

There are weekly specials on the site- GO HERE to check out this week's specials!
Right now you can use the code  FB241 to buy 2 boxes get one free at checkout!

Tell them that you saw it on Arizona Families- thanks!


I may have been given products for this review but I did not receive any form of compensation from the company. The  opinions expressed are my own. My reviews are my personal experiences and sincere opinions. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!