On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top 25 Blogs Circle of Moms- Help :)



I decided to enter a voting contest very late in the game and as of now my entry is still pending but I can receive votes during this time and the contest only runs for 2 more days :) I could still make the Top 25!

There is no prize for this, it is just exposure and recognition for what I do everyday on my blog- share information with you guys!

If you could take a second and vote for me I would appreciate it so much and you can also share if you feel inclined to do so!  

 Go HERE and click Vote- that simple :)

No accounts- no loggin in just a quick click!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!