On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Monday, August 13, 2012

99c Only Store Trip



I stopped by yesterday after a Saturday work training and found a few nice surprises at my 99c Only Store on 22nd and Kolb in Tucson.  I was tipped off by reader Mamascrapper on the Circo tights and items- THANK YOU and The Snackwells caramel popcorn are REALLY GOOD!!!

  • I found the following:
  • yogurt Covered Raisins
  • yellow melon
  • watermelon
  • Dole bagged salad
  • bananas
  • bag of nectarines
  • Snackwells caramel popcorn
  • Grand biscuits
  • Scuncci hair clips
  • 3 pairs of Circo brand tights 

Have you been lately?  What have you scored?


2 comments:

  1. I got those same Snackwells popcorn last week, along with a Tulip tye dye kit that will dye up to 8 shirts, with pink, gray, and black dye. How was the watermelon? The one I got earlier in the summer there was no good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Snackwells...what did you think? I didn't see the dye but how fun! This watermelon was great- it was a very small one and I failed to mention that my son was so excited because there was a June bug in with the melons lol

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!