On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Two Target Trips Tons of Clearance 70% of School Supplies


The skirts were only $1.50 and the shirt was $4.50) 
The backpack with a lunch-bag attached was $9.98
I made a potty stop at Target the other day...obviously totally unplanned but when my little girl has to go-we go!

Star Wars thermos stuff  and lunch bag $7.98 each

I didn't have my coupons with me but at least I had my red card :)  I found some cool deals in the Clearance.


 I went again today and found the following: Toy Story Beach Towels $3.28, Lunchables $1.25 (less $1/2 Target printable-75c each), comp books 30c each with $5 coupons in them,Girls summer dress $4.50 and my favorite find-Hexapillar Hexbug gift card holder free with $5 or more on GC!

Pretty picked over but backpacks as low as $3.88



$27.18 but comes with $30 of coupons- might be ok deal???

 

Star Wars bedding and lots of twin size stuff on clearance.





2 comments:

  1. Grandma shopped a bunch tooooooo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Target location was this at?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!