On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My 99c Only Store Trip 1/29/13



I stopped by today at my 99c Only Store on 22nd and Kolb in Tucson. I found some useful things for a good price.  I left my items that needed to be refrigerated at school so there is no pic but here are the things I found:
  • Yogurt Covered Raisins
  • Newtons Fruit Thins
  • Avery Pocket Tabs (pack of 5)- comes with box top
  • Valentines (nice selection)
  • Quaker mini chewy granola bars
  • Pack of 3 glue sticks - comes with box top  
  • Circo tights 4t-5t size in pink cheetah print (there were also cute striped ones in white/silver and pink/silver but they were 12-24months and 2t-3t size)

Have you been lately?  What have you scored?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!