On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Win Tickets to Live Theatre Workshop Delia and the Mud People



DELIA AND THE MUD PEOPLE at Live Theatre Workshop
We have had the opportunity to attend two shows at the Live theatre Workshop and we had such a good time!  Check out my review of Alice in Wonderland HERE.  

The current show is: Delia and the Mud People Delia thought she was a normal little girl until she discovered a Golden Butterfly that told her she must rescue her grandmother from a monster. The whole audience is part of the story as Delia travels to the ancient pyramids of Mexico and learns that bravery and kindness are the most powerful magic of all. 

When: 1pm Sundays through February 3rd.

Where: Live Theatre Workshop 5317 E. Speedway

Cost:Tickets $7-$10 with discounts available. To make a reservation call (520) 327-4242

You can win 4 tickets to the show on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 1pm.
All you have to do is leave a comment below that tells me what one of your favorite plays is and your e-mail.  I will close this giveaway at 9am on Saturday, January 18, 2013  so there is time to notify the winner and have their name placed at will call.


21 comments:

  1. Last time I saw a play was a field trip while going to Sewell elementary! Yikes!! My family would love it! Thanks!!! HBranson1129atGmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I saw a play it was for my daughters brothers Christmas play at school. Would love to go to this with my daughter and her cousin they would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry email erased dang phone.. Daveycassy13@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite Play? I would have to say the AZ school for the Deaf and Blind's version of the Wizard of Oz. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. leatricefay@gmail.com
    Well, it's not actually a play I guess but I LOVE the nutcracker. Otherwise I once saw an outdoor play of 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' in Madison, WI and it is one of my all time favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I have one, but remember seeing Jack and teh Beanstalk as a child and going to see some play of a remake of Janis Joplin's life with my parents about 10 years ago that was really cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wiz. My mom took me when I was 9!! Loved it.
    Reardonolivia@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elvia Trujillo Princess and the pea, long time ago. my children would be thrilled. elvia255@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My twins would be so excited....and mommy too. Thanks for the great giveaways, Christina! aabotello@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie Warbucks...I seen it at a dinner theater as a high school field trip, loved it. My daughter would love this one. saguaroblossomcc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the Broadway Version of both Shrek and Legally Blond!
    lisalgski@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have. Not been to a play in a million years :( better get with it my poor little monkeys...
    buggy4vws_az@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never been to one.. But would really like to take my kids to see it.. My email king_makeda_p05@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. No favorite for me, I have enjoyed many of them! Love play and musicals alike!! familyrawlette@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aunt Dan and Lemon. Not a kids play, but definitely my favorite. Would love to take my daughter to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved the Charlotte's Web play as a kid! I would love to take Hayden to this!
    Mrhduffin@cox.net
    Renee Duffin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm.. I loved the Tracker Ballet. Love your site too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love plays!!! I have not been to one since before my hubby started school ! So..... The last one would be Christmas Carol like 7 years ago. Pick me pick me pick me pretty pretty please :) naverett6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. CLOSED and the winner is Lisa Golembiewski who said, "I just love the Broadway Version of both Shrek and Legally Blond!"
    lisalgski@cox.net
    Please e-mail me or message me on FB to let me know you go the information and are ready to go tomorrow 1/120/13 at 1pm :) arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The beauty & the beast was the last play I took my kiddos...they LOVED it. I need to take them more - it is much better than movies. selinuluch@hotmail.com Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!