On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, September 6, 2013

Take "The Pest Test" from Orkin and Win a Home Education Kit


Enter to win by commenting on this blog post your favorite freaky bug fact after taking the "PEST TEST" or reading the  "Bizarre Bug Facts" below- just click on the graphic app!


You could win a prize pack sent by mail that includes everything any budding entomologist would enjoy! Contest will end at 12midnight on September 14, 2013.


  •  2 Orkin Factoids 11x17 Posters 
     - Poster #1 - The Pollinators 
     - Poster #2 - The Recyclers 
  •  1 Orkin bug-finding flashlight 
  •  20 Rubber Toy Creepy Crawly Bugs
I was given this prize to give as a PartnersHub blogger.

20 comments:

  1. My favorite crazy fact was that a cockroach can live for 206 days - yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! Termities are blind LOL thats a strange fact i must say i didnt know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww,,,bed bugs can survive up to a year. Yuck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cockroaches can live for up to a week without a head. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I missed 4!! Pant Ants! - That's too funny, and disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't know about Frass...until now...

    AD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I know I need to really squish a cockroach's body if I want it to stop breathing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only Female Mosquitoes bite! What a bad rap for females!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am never going to look at a fly again, knowing how many microorganisms they can carry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cockroaches can live for a week without a head - until they die of thirst

    ReplyDelete
  11. I took the quiz and got: Way to go, you are a bug boss! and I learned that cockroaches can live for up to a week without a head because they don't breath through their mouth but through little holes in their body segments....YUCK!!!!
    nurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Learning that flies are even more disgusting than I even imagined, I don't want them landing on any food counter or surface I have access too lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Learning that bed bugs can last 1 year with out food. Yuck. Becki

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know that roaches could live up to 204 days! Not a "fun" fact at all.....Jill R.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cockroaches can live a week without a head......disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Valerierittenhouse@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cockroaches can live up to a year without a head...what?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned cockroaches can live without a head! I had no idea!!
    Thanks!
    Carrie
    Scarriejoneathotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Didn't know that the life span of a cockroach is 206 days!!! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. CLOSED- AS chosen by random.org Carrie is the winner! Congrats and I have sent an email to you for further instructions.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!