On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, October 11, 2013

Disney On Ice in Tucson Rockin' Ever After Tickets Still Available




 It was a packed house for the four main stories that were told: The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and Brave.  The entertainment is amazing and the show is so large that it fills the entire Tucson Convention Center.  I think through all of that, sometimes we forget this is not just Disney but Disney ON ICE!  The characters wear amazing costumes and skate beautifully, never missing a beat.

I was so happy with the Little Mermaid characters and songs.  "Under the Sea" was an absolute favorite with Sebastian and Flounder! My daughter was giddy during "Kiss the Girl". She also adores Rapunzel in Tangled. Merida was a stunning actress and skater.  It is so great to see a  strong-willed princess that does not need to find a prince! My son loved the beast from Beauty and the Beast and I must admit the Beast's costume was one of my faves too. The fire scene in the last show is really quite cool too as they put real-lit torches out on the ice!

Make sure to take your family for such a great time!


WHEN:     Thursday, October 10th – 7:00 PM
Friday, October 11th – 7:00 PM 
Saturday, October 12th – 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM & 7:00 PM
Sunday, October 13th – 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM

WHERE:  TCC Tucson Arena – 260 S. Church Street, Tucson, AZ  85701

TICKETS: Ticket price levels are $20, $35 (VIP) and $55 (Front Row)


Tickets available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, by calling 800-745-3000 or at the venue Box Office. 
I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private Feld pre-Show events.Even though I receive these benefits, I always give an opinion that is 100% mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!