On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Curves Complete Experience ~ I have lost 20 lbs. over 5 weeks


I am really happy with my Curves Complete experience.  I lost another 4 pounds!  I have lost 20 lbs. over 5 weeks.





















One of the most convenient and easy parts of the plan are the meal plans and grocery lists.

You can change and adapt them to fit your tastes and lifestyle but it keeps it in the range to help you lose weight in a healthy way.

Set up an appointment to try Curves for 1 week FREE- no obligation at all and if you sign up - that week is still free plus regardless if you sign-up or not you will get a FREE box of Curves Protein bars (not necessary for the plan but yummy and convenient) and a FREE Fitness Analysis .  

All you have to do is call 520-751-4242 or email curveseasttucson@yahoo.comand say you are making an appointment referred by Arizona Families! The special is for the Tanque Verde location only at this number.

Come join me! Really. Ladies of all different sizes, ages and abilities. The workout is tailored to you. The new Curves Complete and Zumba has really changed my life.

See my Top 5 Reasons Why I Love Curves Complete HERE 


Curves is the largest fitness club chain in the world for women and is famous for its 30-minute Circuit with a Coach that works every major muscle group with strength training, cardio and stretching. With Curves Complete, women have a fully integrated, personalized weight loss and weight management solution that includes the Curves fitness program, a customizable meal plan and one-on-one coaching and support. Backed by extensive research, Curves Complete has been shown to reduce fat, increase lean muscle, boost metabolism and help dieters lose weight and maintain weight loss. 

I have not received any compensation from Curves International to participate in the Curves Complete program.  All statements and opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!