On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Albertson's Deals 9/9


So I finally remembered to clip my coupon for my FREE Marcel products!  I picked up 3 packs of toilet paper.  Whoo hoo!  Ok, not the best toilet paper, but it's free and I'll take it!

Marcal paper products $1
Use: $1 off from 8/22 SS
Final=FREE

On sale for $1 at Albies this week.  Go HERE and register and then print a $1/1 any organic Horizon product (no size restriction).  You can print two and then purchase two for FREE!

I came home and my two kids sucked these down in no time!  They were both excited when they saw them on the counter that they had to have them right then and there, who am I to say no to two kids asking for milk!


 Note: Do I usually take pics at the grocery store? No, but I had it in my purse for the kids soccer practice and thought, what the heck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!