On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Target trip and how I did it....





So, I got to go to Target today on Grant and a few things to note:
Huge amounts of clearance in home....mainly dorm stuff like sheet sets, comforters and throws-many in twin xl size but regular twin and other sizes mixed in!
Clearance inbaby/toddler clothes, girls pull-ups and Enfamil liquid formula in can

This is what I purchased...

1st transaction
(1) Target Bath Cabinet (orginally $59.99) on clearance for $14.98
I used the $10 off any Target Bath furniture item ( no longer available)
Final: $4.98

(2) Glade Tough Odors carpet fresheners $1.99 each
I used (2) $1 off Target coupons from HERE
plus $2 off 2 Glade from HERE
Final: I made .02c

(1) Windex wipes $2.50
I used .50c Target coupon from HERE
plus .55c peelie from windex bottles
Final: $1.45

(2) Shout sprays (bonus bottles oz.) $2.24
I used (2) $1 off Target coupon from HERE
plus $2 off 2 manufacturer
Final: .24c each


I then used a coupon I had from Working Mother October edition for $5 gc when buying 5 SC Johnson products but the cashier (who was a great young man and didn't flinch at any coupons) said oh it's just giving you $5 off...I'm like ok so final price $1.89 + tax .59c = $2.48

2nd Transaction (because I thought I was going to use my $5 gc)
(3) Packages of Huggies Wipes 74ct. $1.99 each
I used (3) .75c Target coupons from HERE
plus (1) $2.50 off 3 coupons from HERE
Final: .41c each

(1) Tub of Pampers wipes $1.97
I used a coupon I got because I called 1-800 -pampers to explain that in one of my wipes tubs there was an expired .50c coupon for wipes so they sent me a $1 one in the mail..always call manufacturers if something goes wrong....see Janelle's post HERE
Final: .97c

(1) Toddler jean pants $4.00
I used the $2 off any kids jeans ( no longer available)
Final: $2

(1) Toddler jean shorts $3.50
I used the $2 off any kids jeans ( no longer available)
Final: $1.50

(1) Black and white dress on clearance for $6.24
I used $3 off any Merona dress ( no longer available)
Final: $3.24

(1) Paul Frank kiddo rainboots- so cute see pic on clearance for $4.24
no coupons
Final: $4.24

(1) Twin sheet set RE brand for my kiddos new twin bed on clearance for $3.74
no coupons
Final: $3.74

(1) Twin mattress waterproof pad $12.99 YIKES! but needed it =)
no coupons
Final: $12.99

Final Price: $29.40 + $2.76 tax = $32.16

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Those Bathroom Qs were so nice. My mom picked up the mirror (without the cabinet) and a shelf thing for the shower for their new little mountain retreat!! They doing it on the cheap, so this worked out great!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!