On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recipe: Chicken Croquettes


I found this recipe on the Wholesome Mommy blog.  I changed my recipe a little bit, because I didn't use the canned chicken.  I had put chicken in the crockpot and used half for chicken quesadillas the night before and the other half for these croquettes. I highly recommend this meal, they are so yummy and so easy to make.  I will definately make this a staple in my meal planning, my kids ate them up! 

Check out the entire recipe HERE

(thanks, wholesome mommy!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!