On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

Tucson Events on Sidebar


Have you noticed this calendar on the sidebar?  I've started to compile the events that are available to you and your family throughout Tucson.  This sidebar widget (as they call it) is fantastic for a quick day to day overview of the ongoings.  Just click on what you think you might be interested in and it will show you the time, location, and information for that event.  I am still working on all the events so check back frequently to see what there is to do.


I will be working on one for Phoenix and surrounding areas shortly.  I will also post it on the sidebar. 

If you find out about a local event ANYWHERE in Arizona, I would love to hear about it!  I can't know about everything going on, especially when I don't live in that area.  I need our readers help!   You can let me know by emailing me at arizonafamilies(at)hotmail(dot)com



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!