On a mobile device? Click the little down arrow right of HOME to find all the great resources like event calendars and kids eat free! contact arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Interested in Crafts?

I see that a lot of our readers like to look at some of the crafts that I have posted.  I have started a different blog that is strictly my crafting adventures.  It's amazing all of the creative people out there in the blogosphere.  I have gotten so many great ideas this holiday.  You can see my crafts and some of the creative people on my link up parties.  I am still in the process of adding all of my favorites.



Check it out HERE.

I will still continue to post my family friendly crafts and store them under my family crafts tab at the top of our page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers! If you are commenting for a giveaway, please leave your email or make sure we can access an email on your profile. Thanks!